Educator's DayOur goal is to provide teachers, librarians, administrators, and other educators the chance to learn how they can improve their craft using the tools of pop culture. Qualified educators receive FREE admission for Friday, June 15th!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Educator's Day?
Educator’s Day is a chance for education professionals to attend Denver Comic Con for free! Our goal for Educator’s Day is to provide teachers, librarians, administrators, and other educators the chance to learn about how they can improve their craft using the tools of pop culture. Activities will take place on Friday, June 15th, during Denver Comic Con 2018 (DCC’18).
What are the specific conditions?
- Educator’s Day will be ONLY on Friday, June 15th, 2018.
- Participants are expected to attend at least two educational panels during Educator’s Day and provide feedback on their experience.
- The application will be available until Friday, June 1st, or until all the tickets are spoken for, whichever happens first.
- Just because you apply doesn’t mean you will get a pass.
- The first round of recipients will be notified by e-mail in March of 2018. The final round will be notified by June 1.
- Those chosen to participate will be given instructions on how to access their passes in early June.
- Remember, this pass is good for Friday, June 15th, ONLY.
- If desired, tickets for Saturday, June 16th and Sunday, June 17th, can be purchased here.
- If you are interested in our 0.5 Graduate Credit Professional Development program, “Enhancing Education Through Pop Culture” DO NOT apply for an Educator’s Day Badge. More information can be found here.
For any other questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to reading and enjoying your submissions!